Probiotic Recovery + for Better Digestion and Immunity
$23.99 $27.99H718-60: Probiotic Recovery +
Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that are normally found in our digestive system. They are important for restoring and balancing intestinal flora. The majority of our immune system is closely tied to our digestive tract, making it even more important to maintain proper gut health. Just one capsule of our Probiotic Recovery + contains five different strains of the "good" bacteria needed for a healthy body. To guarantee 8 billion active cells at the best by date, we encapsulate 16 billion cells at the time of manufacture.
- Gluten Free
- Provides a comprehensive blend of five different beneficial bacterial strains - all in one capsule
- Probiotic strains are backed by research
- Potency is guaranteed at the Best By date, not just time of manufacture
- High in Lactobacillus acidophilus when compared to other products
- Supplies the following specific strains and amounts (per capsule): Lactobacillus acidophilus (4 billion cells); Lactobacillus lactis (500 million cells); Lactobacillus reuteri (500 million cells); Lactobacillus plantarum (2 billion cells); Bifidobacterium bifidum (1 billion cells)
More About Multi-Flora Probiotic
Probiotics are live bacteria with health benefits. They provide the human gut with multiple supportive functions. Often referred to as "beneficial bacteria," these microorganisms help to digest lactose, protein, regulate bowel motility, and keep the GI tract, in general, functioning optimally. Because a majority of our immune system is housed within the digestive tract, maintaining a healthy gut is essential for overall health and wellness. There are actually more bacterial cells in the human body than there are human cells! Many strains of "good" bacteria exist, but the majority of research has been done on a few selected strains--notably, the Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium bifidum strains. Today, consumers seek out convenient, cost-effective solutions to their problems. Our formula offers a product with a viable cell count guaranteed at the Best By date--not just the time of manufacture.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.