Probiotic Max + for Maximum Digestion and Immunity
$34.99 $39.99H760-60: Probiotic Max +
Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that are normally found in our digestive system. They are important for restoring and balancing intestinal flora. The majority of our immune system is closely tied to our digestive tract, making it even more important to maintain proper gut health. Probiotics produce compounds in the gut that lower intestinal pH, which creates a non-favorable environment for harmful invasive bacteria to survive. Some probiotics also produce enzymes and B vitamins, which support a healthy digestive system. Prebiotics are non-digestible fibers that promote survival and stimulate the growth and activity of probiotics which can improve the host’s health.
- Gluten Free
- Provides 16 efficacious bacterial species
- 50 Billion CFU per serving (1 capsule) at time of manufacture.
- A prebiotic (fructo-oligosaccharide) acts as a food source to aid the growth, multiplication, and survival of efficacious probiotics in the gut
- The most effective species of bacteria are included to increase the efficacy of the probiotic supplement and to safely support microbiome balance.
- Soy-free & milk-free
- Probiotic strains are backed by research
- Potency is guaranteed at the Best By date, not just time of manufacture
More About Probiotic Max +
Probiotics are live bacteria with health benefits. They provide the human gut with multiple supportive functions. Often referred to as "beneficial bacteria," these microorganisms help to digest lactose, protein, regulate bowel motility, and keep the GI tract, in general, functioning optimally. Because a majority of our immune system is housed within the digestive tract, maintaining a healthy gut is essential for overall health and wellness. There are actually more bacterial cells in the human body than there are human cells! Many strains of "good" bacteria exist, but the majority of research has been done on a few selected strains--notably, the Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium bifidum strains. Today, consumers seek out convenient, cost-effective solutions to their problems. Our formula offers a product with a viable cell count guaranteed at the Best By date--not just the time of manufacture.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.