CoQ10 100 mg (Coenzyme Q10, Ubiquinone), 60 Softgels for Cellular Energy
$34.99 $39.99H198-60H: CoQ10 100 mg (60)
Coenzyme Q10, also known as ubiquinone or CoQ10, continues to gain popularity.
CoQ10 is a fat soluble coenzyme that is normally synthesized in the body. Most consumers supplement their diet with CoQ10 to help support cardiovascular health. The mechanism of action of CoQ10 occurs in the mitochondria of the cells, during the respiratory chain.
Research indicates that CoQ10 may support heart health by supporting cellular energy production.
Since CoQ10 is fat soluble, it is important to take it with dietary fat or in a fatty acid suspension. This product is offered in a fatty acid suspension of safflower oil, and therefore does not need to be taken with food.
CoQ10 is found in the mitochondria of every cell and in high concentrations in heart tissue. It helps maintain cardiovascular health and energy production.
For more information, please read our post on CoQ10.
- Gluten Free
- Is offered in a 200 mg fatty acid suspension softgel
- All natural without the addition of common excipients such as titanium dioxide
- Supports heart health
- Provides potent antioxidant benefits
- Helps offset the decline of serum CoQ10 levels in some individuals who are taking statin drugs (prescription medications that reduce cholesterol levels)
- Supports cellular energy production
- Produced by a bacterial fermentation process
- Liquid dispersion offered in an easy to swallow softgel capsule
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.